Wednesday, May 1, 2013

MESPORTS SHOWCASE PLAYER OF THE WEEK 5/1/2013



Mid East Sports Showcase Player of the Week
                                                                

Name: Mark Ellis
Home Town: Richmond, Va
Team Name: Ninja Throwing Stars
Sports played: Football
Position: Rusher
Height: 5’8”
Weight: IDK…lol


What inspired you to play Flag Football? My pure love for the game of football. It doesn’t matter what type it is I’m down for it, it’s my 1st love.

How do you prepare for a big matchup? Strategizing the other teams strengths and weakness and what is going to put my team in the best position to win. Also to scout the qb which is my main concern.

How competitive is the team you play on? We are a very competitive team I have been playing with the team for a while and we have played in about 5 different competitive leagues. We are a nationally ranked team and plan to bring the National championship back to the DMV!!

 How do you like playing in Mid East Sports? I enjoy playing in Mid East Sports there is always great competition which brings out the best in me. And the trash talking is a great addition to the league page, everyone wants to win why not have fun doing so. 

What other sports do you play? Basketball, baseball, tennis, bowling and paintball.

Any other information you would like to let your fans know? We coming for that #1 spot!!

No comments:

Post a Comment